PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the DiethealthMag.com or any of its affiliates – partners provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products. By accepting delivery of the products described on the purchase, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH DiethealthMag.com, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER DiethealthMag.com STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in diethealthmag.com’s sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and DiethealthMag.com
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Warranties, Disclaimers. DiethealthMag.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF’ MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
4. Return Policies Products that are purchased directly from DiethealthMag.com by a Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with DiethealthMag.com, within 30 days of the original purchase.
5. Products. DiethealthMag.com’s policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Products , labels, specifications may change without further notice. Previous as well as new customers accept DiethealthMag.com is not reliable for any outdated information or errors on DiethealthMag.com website. diethealthmag.com may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. DiethealthMag.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
6. Limitation of Liability. DiethealthMag.com DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. DiethealthMag.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
7. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against DiethealthMag.com, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “DiethealthMag.com.”) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), DiethealthMag.com’s advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371).
The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and DiethealthMag.com. The arbitration shall be held in NJ, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
9. Delivery. International packages are marked as Commercial Merchandise at the value customer paid for and shipped via USPS. Customer is responsible for any applicable duty or taxes which may be related to the delivery of the purchase. Delivery times vary by country, but typically fall within the 4-8 weeks range. It is customer’s responsibility to know the rules and regulations in the country he/she resides and in case shipment is held at customs it is customer’s responsibility and DiethealthMag.com does not provide refund unless shipment is delivered back by mail and customer pays the original shipping charges which is deducted from the total purchase.
This applies to Free Shipping promotions as well. If customer requests the order to be reshipped after returned back to DiethealthMag.com, customer accepts to pay the shipping costs for the shipping costs although initial shipment may be Free Shipping. DiethealthMag.com does not provide refunds for international delivery problems and each customer that uses this website is considered to accept this rule under Terms & Conditions of the purchase.
9. Acceptance. By ordering any product from DiethealthMag.com, whether by clicking through over the internet, or by using Paypal the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the DiethealthMag.com site.